Get professional skills of Auditing/Internal Auditing in field of Management System by availing trainings from JMD certification services & ensure your organization management systems achieve their full potential. This two days (depends on standard) training course provide you guidance through internal audit process whether your organization has implemented ISO 9001 (Quality Management system), ISO 14001 (Environment Management System), ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system ( OHSMS ) , 22000 (Food Safety Management System), 27001 (Information Security Management System), 13485 (Quality Management System-Medical Devices) and other Management and Product standard are being used by organization to perform in better ways.
It helps the organization to development a potential infrastructure related to documentation, Processes, work environment, establishing policies, procedures, plan, and responsibilities.
JMD certification services has a capable auditor’s team in association with many training provider authorities along with its own trainers to provide trainings according to the requirements of delegates/organizations.
- ISO 9001(Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001 (Environment Management System)
- ISO 45001 ( occupational health and safety management system )
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System)
- ISO 13485 (Quality Management System-Medical devices)
- ISO 16949 (TS-Technical Specification-Automotive)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- HACCP (Hazardous Analysis and Critical Control Point) (Codex Basis)
Internal Audit Training courses provided by us.
- Individuals responsible for /or interested in, conducting first party or second party audits.
- Those who are looking career in auditing field.
- Management representative.
- Quality Analysers
Who should attend this course?
- Setting objectives for planning and performing a internal audit.
- Conducting an opening and closing meeting.
- Get the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action.
- Understand the implications of employee behavior on management systems audit.
What you learn?
- Be confident in effective audit and compliance.
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organization, or third party audits.
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors.