ISO 17021-1-2-3 (Accreditation for Management System Certification Bodies)
- Improved efficiency, productivity and effectiveness in the overall ISO 17065 certification operation.
- Improved level of motivation, co-operation, and quality awareness including competence.
- Increased confidence in the certificate issued by certification body and competence of its auditors performing the audits for the certification of management system. Greater control of processes and activities throughout certification bodies.
- Provide tips on analysis of data as well as perfect record-keeping.
- Provide guidelines and better control for maintenance of records, etc.
- Establish confidence of management and its customers on the certificate and increase customers' trust as well as market share.
- Better image of certification bodies as a quality certification body in global market.
- Worldwide recognition and credibility.
- An ISO 17065 accredited certification body has a definite edge over competitors.
Certification bodies to ISO/IEC Standard 17021 which specifies requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems. This accreditation demonstrates to the marketplace, stakeholders and regulators that the bodies have met the accreditation requirements and are periodically monitored for compliance.
ISO/IEC 17025 testing and calibration laboratories Laboratory accreditation provides formal recognition to competent laboratories, thus providing a ready means for customers to identify and select reliable testing, measurement and calibration services. To maintain this recognition, laboratories are re-evaluated regularly by the accreditation body to ensure their continued compliance with requirements, and to check that their standard of operation is being maintained. The laboratory is also required to participate in relevant proficiency testing programs between reassessments, as a further demonstration of technical competence. Accredited laboratories usually issue test or calibration reports bearing the accreditation body’s symbol or endorsement, as an indication of their accreditation.
(ISO/IEC 17065 Accreditation Consultant for Product Certification Bodies).The standard ISO/IEC 17065, "Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services. ISO/IEC 17065 Accreditation demonstrates to the marketplace and to regulators that the agencies' have met the requirements for operating certification schemes in a competent, consistent and impartial manner. The purpose of ISO/IEC 17065 is for conformity assessment or the certification of products, processes and/or services. More than any other type of conformity assessment activity, product/process/service certification is primarily focused on the establishment of confidence in the certified products, processes or services In order to achieve ISO 17065 Certification, organizations can take help from our ISO 17065 Consultant who has rich experience in the field of implementation of this standard.
Benefits of ISO 17065 Accreditation